-Friday 01/29/2016 – they’re predicting Denver to dump over a foot of snow between Monday and Tuesday this week. Me, personally, I hate driving in the snow. For your convenience I’ll be accepting e-mailed documents to prepare returns remotely if the need arises.
To send your W2’s, 1099’s, and other supporting documents
~open a new e-mail..
~attach the documents that you receive from the various vendors and institutions.
~in the main box describe any changes you may have had or if everything is the same.
- Did you move, change your phone number or email address.
- Did you get married or get a divorce.
- Which dependents are you claiming.
- Did you buy or sell your house.
- Did you withdraw or contribute to your 401k or IRA.
- Are you going to Direct Deposit your refund, routing and account number.
- list your charitable contributions.
- don’t forget the own tax on your car registration if your Itemizing Deductions.
~if I have questions for you I’ll let you know. I’ll send your client copy to your e-mail for you to review and if everything looks good you can pay your tax prep fees over the phone or in a return e-mail.
If this works for you, e-mail Stephanie@paulinestaxservices.com